Implementing Notification No.253/TB-VPCP dated 25/7/2020 by the Office of the Government about Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s conclusions in the meeting of standing Government members on 25/7/2020 on preventing COVID-19 spread in communities, the VNMH informed and requested the departments and all of staffs, employees has taken immediately various measures, which have grown more stringent over time, to combat the spread of the disease in the Museum.
1. Temperature body checks for all staffs, employees, visitors of the Museum. Any cases of flu like symptoms with fever, cough or difficulty breathing must be isolated, monitored and has been placed in government quarantine facilities and should inform to the Department of Epidemic Prevention and Control COVID-19 to be guided timely.
- Encourage wearing a mask and keep a safe distance from the prevention of COVID-19 in workplace and public area.
- Wash hands with antiseptic gel located in the exhibition area, office for staffs and other areas in the VNMH.
- Review, equipp necessary medical materials and equipment for the prevention and control of COVID-19 epidemic.
2. Departments total the staffs, employees and their close relatives who had visited Da Nang City and Quang Ngai province from July 8, 2020 to now must report to the Directors and Board of Prevention of COVID-19 epidemic of the VNMH. Request all of them must do medical declarations; self-quarantine at home, contact local health authority for guidance and medical care.
- Do not assign museum staffs going on business trips or travel, visit relatives to provinces: Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai as well as limited going to other provinces during the current time for epidemic prevention and control until the new direction from the Director and Board of Prevention of COVID-19 epidemic of Museum.
The VNMH also assigned to departments grasping thoroughly to museum staffs and employees on implementing strictly prevent and control epidemic under the guide of National Steering Committee on Prevention COVID-19, the Director and Board of Prevention of COVID-19 epidemic of Museum; continuing to implement professional missions of the departments by appropriate working methods for ensuring the progress, effect and quality./.